Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 325


I think I'm a tad behind the times, but the office copy of Elle Decor just made its way to my desk, and what a treat it was! I love watching Good Morning America, and this issue featured anchor Chris Cuomo's beautiful Southhampton home, designed by Emma Jane Pilkington. Even more than GMA, I love Cape Cod-style homes (like his) on lush green lawns surrounded by hydrangeas. They just epitomize summer.


His adorable wife and children next to their adorable playhouse.


The living room's antique sofa is covered in linen by Raoul Textiles and pillows in Madeline Weinrib’s Brown Luce ikat. I love this combination of traditional shapes in up-to-date and colorful applications.


A mirrored entry table under a shell chandelier from Oly Studio.


See, wall paneling isn't all scary! I love it in this bathroom, and especially love the architect's rendering of the house.

Photos by Roger Davies for Elle Decor.

3 comments:

My Notting Hill said...

Especially love the first photo and the bathroom. Congrats on the Post mention!

megan @ a life's design said...

I love the entry!

Jennifer said...

Thanks!

Isn't it great? Makes me want an entry hall!