Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 328's plant envy


These gardenias, hydrangeas and Magnolia trees are outside the parking deck at work. There are about 30 more gardenia bushes just on the other side of the sidewalk and oh my gracious do they smell heavenly. If leaving the office every evening isn't exciting enough, this time of year, I can look forward to be assaulted by their delicious scent. Mmmmmmm.


I may or may not have snipped a few blooms and taken them home! Shhhhh.

Hope you all have a great holiday! We're looking forward to hanging out at the lake (teaching Maddie to swim?) and maybe getting some things done around the house. Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

katiedid said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog and hey! Congrats on your blogwatch shout out in the Washington Post!

lauren said...

I was just thinking about this! There's some right outside of bldg3. They smell amazing. I'd sit out there all day if I could.

Anonymous said...

Is that a remote control to a 42" Panasonic Viera Plasma TV? Your husband has such great taste.

And yes, I bought her both of those books.

lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

good looking guy in the pic:)