Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 874's fall inspiration


I'm not a big inspiration board maker, but occasionally, the mood strikes. As fall is coming to a close and Christmas ideas are starting overtake my thinking, I thought it might be fun to put together all of the images that have really inspired me this season. I kept coming back to these six in particular, and together they seem just right (click on it to get a better look).

Clockwise from top left: dead flowers arrangement, super-chic Kentucky barn, office nook (and black wall) inspiration, ironstone against a black wall, pumpkin bread on transferware, black tablecloth.

Happy Weekend!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Pretty. They make a nice color story together:)

Anonymous said...

Your recipe for pumpkin bread totally made my holiday season! I will continue to make this year after year! Thanks for sharing!!! I love the recap!

Anonymous said...

What a harmonious environment, you show! I just have to tell you how much I like your blog!

Peace and Love

Agneta

Jennifer said...

whiteallover - thank you! the recipe is my mom's and I have to agree it is divine!

Agneta - thank you so much for reading!

LindsB said...

Beautiful, a fab collection of photos!

Catherine said...

They are all very inspiring and go beautifully together. Happy Weekend to you too! xoTrina

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Lovely visuals!

Jess said...

I have those plates too! Love them!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Beautiful. We like so many of the same things!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.