Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Inspiration from Elsewhere


I've been feeling a tad uninspired lately. In the blog world, at least. Luckily, several of you have been picking up my slack! Here's what I've loved the last few days ...

Stan Dixon's inspiring Atlanta office, as seen in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles. I spotted it at Greige via Doug's twitter feed (talk about a rabbit trail).






This pretty home from Connecticut Cottage and Garden on Everything LEB. Simple, pretty, and interesting. Love it (above and below).




Rebecca posted another rockin' Atlanta office from AH&L: Suzanne Kasler's. Not that this is surprising, but, wow! Where can I send my resume?? (just kidding!)






And finally, this home from Country Home magazine circa 2005 via Greige. Anyone else notice a major color theme?



Yes, it's all pretty pictures around here, but my heart is heavy for the people of Nashville who have been affected by the weekend's floods. It's bad. Much of the city is still underwater. If you want to help, you can donate $10 by texting "RedCross" to 90999 (thanks Lindsay, for that info). Locals can find hands-on opportunities here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some beautiful office spaces. So crisp and clean.

http://ouruglyhome.blogspot.com/

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

LOVE all of this beautiful images. I have them all saved.

Yes, such devastating news out of Nashville... hard to believe it's so close by.

paula said...

I haven't blogged in awhile. seems I just got the best catch up here.

Yes, it's still hard to believe the tragedy in nashville.

Lacey said...

Loving all the neutrals!

Hello Lover... said...

Love all these neutrals - especially those skirted desks in the first two!

simply seleta said...

Love. Love. Love.

charm home said...

Stan Dixon's office is to die for. I would take that office any day. I love the linen desk cover. -cristi

LindsB said...

I would love to send my resume to Suzanne too- omg that office is amazing!