Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 348's apology

Whoops, I forgot to mention that we're out of town for the rest of the week and weekend. We took a little road trip to Charlotte, North Carolina to see some of our dear friends (and faithful blog readers -- Hi, Walsh and Laura!) get married.

So far, its a beautiful, charming Southern city, and we are enjoying spending time with old college friends. We hear there is fabulous furniture and antique shopping, so stay tuned to hear of our conquests (unfortunately, we brought four people from Alabama in a mid-sized sedan ...).

2 comments:

Star said...

The fact that you are in Charlotte and we have not spoken makes me very depressed. Thanks.

Gillian said...

Could you give me a hint on where to go antiquing in Charlotte? I go down there quite often b/c my in laws are there. Thank you! I LOVE your blog!