Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 479: guest bedroom idea


The Matine Toile Collection is back at Pottery Barn! (Did it ever go away? I'm not sure ...) Wes loved this when we were registering for our bedding, which puzzled me, as I have always considered toile a pretty feminine print. For whatever reason, we opted for something a little more simple in the end (a solid matelasse duvet), but I still really like it -- especially since it's now offered in purple!


I'm thinking a sham and a quilt would be pretty with the soft green walls I'm leaning toward for the room (for this month, anyway!). Now if only the lilac options will appear on e-bay ...

2 comments:

sandra/tx said...

I like that purple toile, too. Surely, you'll be able to find in on Ebay soon.

Star said...

"Wes loved this when we were registering for our bedding, which puzzled me, as I have always considered toile a pretty feminine print."

I have so many comments running through my head, I don't know which one to pick. Thanks Jennifer, this made my morning.