Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 403's accidental collection


Without really realizing it, I have amassed a pretty little collection of blue and green ceramics. None are vintage, two are actually from K-Mart (love that Martha Stewart Everyday collection!), and none of them cost more than $10. I didn't even realize how great they looked together until they were pulled out of their usual spots while we painted the living room and TV hutch.

Photo by John Coolidge for Country Living

When I spotted this pretty collection in Country Living, I had to know more -- the colors are so great! These are all Bauer and Pacific pieces, which are plentiful on ebay.

Perhaps Martha filled some with blue hydrangeas for her patio lunch?

2 comments:

megan @ a life's design said...

i love ceramics and your collection!
are you going to continue collecting?

Jules said...

I have the same vases from Martha! I love them, and even bought the candle stick, too. I always get compliments on them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/poemgal/2431171861/in/set-72157604658499932/