Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 424's finds

I don't really think it's any secret that I like Martha Stewart. Love her or hate her, I just really appreciate her aesthetic, and let's face it, she's got some talented folks hard at work coming up with next greatest thing. What can I say, it's up my alley?!

Having said all of this, I really don't know how I'm just now aware of Martha Stewart Crafts. I've seen the display at Wal-Mart (and debated about buying the most lovely pair of $17 scissors with a perfect green handle), but the site is full of fun, easy-looking crafts and pieces.


This versatile garland is so cute! And it's on SALE! There is a happy birthday version, too.


Very cute gift wrap and accessories.

Of course there are plenty of Halloween tricks, and I'm sure Christmas will be up before we know it! Ahhhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Hi! I found your link from Paloma's blog and I love the Best Wishes garland. I think it's such a cute little decoration and perfect for wishing luck as well as incorporating into everyday decor! I love your blog, by the way!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Very cool! I just found your blog today! So much inspiration and creativity!

SimplyGrove said...

Love this giftwrap!! So pretty!
Come over to my blog and enter in my giveaway:)