Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 720's pretties



I've been meaning to post about New York, but there really isn't much to say. I only had an hour or two here or there to wander around, and didn't go far since I had my laptop, purse, and a huge umbrella in tow, and was wearing a trench coat, to boot.

One morning I ducked into Anthropologie to admire the always-impressive merchandising, and thought this Central Park Chinese dogwood covered in raindrops was pretty. See? Not much.


Though I did sneak a photo of offices for the Web site I'm working on for the next couple of months. That was exciting!

2 comments:

Dru said...

I love NY even just a couple of hours there is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh sounds like fun even though you didn't get to go out much. At least you got a peek at Anthro and the real simple offices look great. What a fun job you have!