Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 702


Not only did Monday come a little too quickly, but how is it already June? We had a fun weekend at the lake, including a little one-on-one time with my mom (and our dogs) yesterday afternoon. We soaked in the sun and chatted and I tried to memorize all of the great ideas I spied in the pile of Better Homes & Gardens issues she brought. I know it was fun because I didn't take a single photo. On the agenda for this week? Painting the guest bedroom (finally!) and a fun giveaway!

8 comments:

Arlynn said...

Sounds lovely! I too am terrible at taking pictures during my most fun activities - my recent Cinco de Mayo party may never have happened because I didin't capture any of it on film, the fun lunch planned for my family this weekend it also undocumented...

Oh well, there's always next time : - )

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Can't wait to see the guest room! What color are you painting it?

Oh, and a giveaway, so fun! I am drawing in the morning for the year subscription to BH&G!

Haven and Home said...

Oh the lake, along time with Mom and the dogs, sounds fabulous. What a peaceful room!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh so happy to hear that you had a great weekend. I totally can't believe it's June already. It just me running this morning to hurry up and finish lots of things on my to-do list!

Can't wait to see the guest bedroom.

abigail said...

how is it June??!?!
sounds like you had a lovely weekend, though!

Under a Green Roof said...

I second that emotion! Where did the weekend go and HOW is it JUNE! geez!

Anonymous said...

Another lovely room design. The colors are so nice, the painted floors and slipcovered chair add charm. The bed is cool too!

Tricia - Avolli

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.