Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 751's lovely table


Today I have a little crush on Restoration Hardware's Trestle Salvaged Wood Dining Table, spotted in House Beautiful's Kitchen of the Year, designed by Ina Garten.


This table would look just as handsome in an office space or library (though I'm not sure I could handle the cord clutter) as it would in a dining room.


My Dad recently bought some lumber that was taken from a very old barn that was torn down near his place in Tennessee. Wonder if I could convince him that I need a few pieces for a table?!

3 comments:

LindsB said...

Oh, a table made out of old wood from your Dad would be awesome...I hope he gives to you :)

bluehydrangea said...

Love this table!! And that Ina Garten kitchen...

Devon said...

Love this table but totally agree that it would be better handmade. Both Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware are offering such interesting stuff right now, but I think that everything they offer would be way cooler if it was a DIY project!!