Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 297's purchase


I'm feeling pretty uninspired this week (and from the looks of it, was last week too!), so I can't really come up with anything other than this: Over the weekend, Wes and I placed an order for some chairs for the living room. They look a bit like the ones in this photo, and they rock. Yes, they are great, but they also literally rock back and forth. Based on the fabric offerings (blue and pink gingham), I assume they are intended to be used in a baby's room. Soooooo comfortable! We won't have them for 8-12 weeks (!!!!), but I'm already counting the days until we have one presentable room.

2 comments:

Emilie Smith said...

Hi! I love reading your blog! I was just wondering where you got your new chairs? I've been looking for some but you never know how comfy they really are... Thanks!

Teresa Meyer said...

Gorgeous! I'm looking for something similar, but of the non-rocking kind for our living room.

Love your blog too!! Thanks for sharing!!