Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 527: motivation to finish


Heather at Habitually Chic can always be counted on to find beautiful interiors with inspiring ideas. Today's inspiration came from this gorgeous blue sideboard by Morgan Harrison Home, which reminds me that I have one of my own that needs painting! We already have the paint, so I don't even have a good excuse.


A couple of clicks revealed a beautiful portfolio. Love the pretty white sofas.


Gorgeous gray bedroom.


Looks like I'm not the only one with a slight obsession with cake stands!


Now this is a good-looking kitchen!


Be sure to check out her holiday decor on Habitually Chic. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

paula said...

oh my, i am in love. that bedroom, wow.

Lauren said...

Such beautiful photos! Love your blog & thanks so much for stopping by! :) I'll be back often!

Makenzi said...

Get to work girly! I can't wait to see your finished sideboard!

No.35style said...

Oh that kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I live in Sweden but I just love American homes and American interior magazines. I probably buy interior magazines från the US for like 50 dolls sometimes haha!

Beautiful blog and beautiful pics!

Greatings from Sweden!