Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 530: garland envy


Oh I just love real garland! The house I grew up in had a gigantic (overgrown, really) hedge of juniper, and Mom and I used cut branches and put it all over the house at Christmas. It smelled so good. Fake garland just doesn't do it for me anymore, which is why my mouth fell open when I saw what Eddie Ross has been up to in a stately Colonial house in Connecticut.


I know I promised to show you our little garland project today, but the weather's not cooperating with my camera, and it could use a little tweaking anyway. Promise it's coming soon! Enjoy Eddie's work in the meantime.

6 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I totally love what he did. I couldn't get over it all. That home is just gorgeous too.

Love those wreaths they put on the windows, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your swet post!
Eddie Ross
www.eddieross.com

Anonymous said...

oop's sweet! :)
Eddie

Lauren said...

Yeah, that garland is amazing!! (I agree about the smell)

Anonymous said...

Ah! You beat me to posting about this!

megan @ a life's design said...

the garland and wreath are so great!