Monday, September 20, 2010

Inspired by: Gingham


Gingham seems to be having a moment this year, though I'm not sure if I would ever call it "out" when done well. This shirt in orange would be perfect for fall football games, but since I am without a waistline these days I will have to pass. PS, J.Crew has lots more gingham goodies.


Perhaps instead I will scoop up some orange gingham cupcake liners to dress up my favorite Autumn Morning muffins (isn't that a delightful name for a muffin?). I'll be sure to share the recipe when I make them for the first time this year.

4 comments:

Rebecca Palm* Gallimaufry Photography* said...

Yes!! Please share the recipe! :-)

paula said...

I like the way you think :)

Allie said...

i better at least get some of those muffins since you have all the pumpkin now!

Doug Davis said...

I wear gingham at least twice a week. I like this post.