Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 573's weekend plans

Interior by Michael Smith

Spring is coming a little early at our house. Not spring weather necessarily, but spring cleaning. Wes got a wild hair earlier in the week and decided that he was ready to put some floor down in the attic so we can make some storage space up there. And when he is ready to do something, I've learned to go with the flow! This will, enevitably, lead to some serious and much-needed closet cleaning, which I am both excited about and dreading. But, it is the first step in completing one of my goals for 2009: to make the third bedroom an actual guest room.

In other news, my mom tells me that our favorite antiques auction is happening tonight! I won't be making it (I'm still on a shopping high from Scott's), but I thought some of you might be interested. Click here to see some of the loot that will be auctioned tonight. You should go -- you'll be amazed at the deals!

David Tims Auction
2007 Cogswell Avenue
Pell City, Alabama 35125


Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

paula said...

oh how fun would that be. the spring cleaning and auction. have fun cleaning!

Lauren said...

you've inspired me to get off the computer & go clean/organize!!! :)

megan @ a life's design said...

Sounds like a plan.
And I can't wait to go to that auction one day!

Unknown said...

Interesting post! I remember my Mom who loves spring cleaning! She especially loves cleaning our living room carpet. Later on, she told Dad to seek help from professional carpet cleaners to clean all our rugs and carpets. For any need of carpet cleaning in Portland, Oregon, there are always wonderful people to depend on. Hence, it's easy to trust these Portland, Oregon carpet cleaning professionals who are always ready to help my Mom with the task every cleaning time. Thank you for the post, Jennifer!