Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 612: online shopping fun

Photo by Howard L. Puckett for Southern Accents

I don't think there's a better way to spend a Saturday than to wander around a flea market or antique mall hunting the find of the century. Unfortunately, every Saturday doesn't lend itself to this idle behavior (thank goodness for our bank statement), and sometimes the urge hits me mid-week (like today). Enter my favorite Etsy shops. Here's what I'm loving today.



Adorable pink milk glass cream and sugar set at Olive Vintage.


Gorgeous onyx marble bookends at High Street Market.


Unusual faux bamboo ceramic bowl, which she suggests turning over to use as a cake stand -- lovely! It looks a lot like McCoy to me, but apparently isn't marked. Also at High Street Market.


Love this framed medallion at Blue Bell Bazaar.


Cool little mail holder, also at Blue Bell Bazaar. The pile on my desk would look so much better filed neatly here.


And surely you've seen Eddie Ross' new shop. It's filled with beautiful vintage finds (like this pretty ironstone sugar and creamer) for the table, all cleaned up and given the Eddie seal of approval. Pretty much a husband's one-stop shopping site!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you so much for your shout out about my Etsy Store!
xoxoxo
Eddie

Katie said...

I love the Eddie milk glass in his shop - but I must say that pink set has me at hello :)

Arlynn said...

You've got some lovely finds!!! Of course, I've been to Eddie's shop at least 10 times now : ) Just waiting for that perfect piece to speak to me before I purchase...

Anonymous said...

Doh! I didn't know about Eddie's shop until just now... TY Jennifer!

And I'm with you 100% - sometimes it's just too much to get out and about for great finds... but you've found some gems on etsy.com today. I'm loving the medallion AND the bamboo planter.

kelly robson said...

Thanks for mentioning items from High Street Market! I've been reading your blog and I love it!

Thanks again!
Kelly
High Street Market

smarterdeals.com said...

For Online shopping and price comparison of various electronic products visit at smarterdeals.com. It is provide best solution.