Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 629: bedroom on the brain


I'm trying to get things straight in my mind so I can get going on our guest bedroom. We have family coming to stay with us on the weekend of my sister's July wedding, so we have a firm deadline. I'm a journalist, I need deadlines. And how pretty is this bedroom (spotted here but from here)? Ah. The bed, the green chest, the Audubon-looking birds, the blue lampshade, and the print on that coverlet! I don't usually love white walls, but this is working for me. I'll take it all, thanks.

Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! I love a relzging bedroom retreat-I'm not to picky about WHICH room it may be. In fact, it's a sad fact that our guest room is more pulled together than our master. So, so sad.

Thanks for sharing another day of beautifully inspiring images. Enjoy your weekend!

And P.S.-if you are interested in some good Audubon prints, you could always get a calendar. It's cheap and an easy way to make beautiful wall art.

vanessa said...

Love that green chest!!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Make that two of everything! It seems so simple, yet so put together!

Amy

P.S. I'm celebrating 100 posts with some giveaways: 3 signed photos and 1 large chandelier decal from Wilson Graphics. I thought you might be interested! :)

megan @ a life's design said...

Awesome inspiration! I love the blue lamp shade as well. Happy Weekend!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love it! Happy Weekend!

Rosemary and Tim said...

Thanks for posting, and yeah that's funny timing that you had just seen my article in Portico!

Looking forward to keeping in touch better this way.. have a great weekend!

asdf said...

I simply LOVE this room! So peaceful. Great blog! :]

Anonymous said...

What a lovely guest room. I would be very comfortable there...maybe too comfortable...somthing to keep in mind :-)

Tricia
Avolli