Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 636's pretty

Does your to-do list ever get so long that you just don't know where to start? That's how I feel about our list for the house today. I'd like to make the most of the weekend (and relaxing is good, too), but where to begin? Sheesh.

Happy Weekend, anyway!


megan said...

I totally feel the same way. I don't know where to start!

laurelstreet said...

Very pretty, indeed!

P.S. Just pick out all the fun stuff and do that first!


I can't wait to see what all you are working on.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I know how you feel. I have little lists of what needs to get done in each room and it adds up to quite a long list!

Sarah Danielle: Jeune Marie said...

This is the story of my life. A never ending to-do list! LOL

paula said...

me too! I am back from the beach and have a whole new list.

CW said...

Where is this pic from?? Its beautiful!!

My list was pretty long too, hope you had a good one!

Jennifer said...

so glad we're not alone!

CW -- you caught me! I try to keep up, but this one slipped by and I don't know the designer/photographer/publication. shame on me!