Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 886's celebration

Today, Michelle of My Notting Hill is hosting a virtual baby shower in honor of sweet Lauren of Pure Style Home. I knew instantly that I wanted to "give" Lauren the Prague Market Sling by Serena & Lily.

I know Lauren would love the beautiful embroidery, and I chose green -- her favorite, as seen in her beautiful living room. I can just picture Lauren chasing 2-year-old Christian around the room with baby-number-2 sleeping soundly in the sling. Congratulations, Lauren! And prayers and best wishes for safe delivery.


Vanilla Press said...

Love the baby "sling" - would have loved that when mine were small!

LindsB said...

Thats totally her! Such a great gift.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

What a perfect pick for Lauren. I think every girl loves that sling from Serena and Lily.

Thank you for your sweet comment. It's been a hard of days, but it's been so nice to know that so many people are thinking of me. It's truly appreciated.


A Taste of T said...

I love the baby sling AND the virtual baby shower. What a great idea!

Lauren said...

oh my gosh Jennifer- I want this so bad & it went right on my Chrstimas list!!! It's so beautiful!!

Thank you so much for joining in the fun & thinking of me. You guys really are the best.


Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

That living room is so beautiful. And it looks like it was just put together with fabulous pieces randomly collected over time... how does that happen?! I am moving into a new apartment at the end of the month, and I literally couldn't fall asleep last night thinking about how I want to decorate and arrange the furnishings. It all seems so easy until it's your home, right?

(love that sling also. it was just on gilt group for half off!)