Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 674's great project and a sale


I love this wonderful project spotted at two ellie. I hope you have noticed that I love small businesses and patronize them as often as possible. I come from a long line of small business owners (and would like to be one myself, one day) so I suppose it's a cause close to my heart. Now more than ever, where we spend our money is an important decision that doesn't just effect our own wallets. I hope you'll be able to join me in supporting local businesses and thus, our local economies. Click here to learn more about 3/50, or to become a supporter.


And speaking of great local businesses, the fabulous Atlanta shop Pieces is having a 5th anniversary sale that is not to be missed! Chairs and sofas are 45% off, tables and cabinets are 35% off, lamps and chandeliers are 25% off, wall decorations are 15% off and accessories are 5% off. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I do love supporting local shops as well.
Thanks for the heads up about the sale! We are looking to buy furniture for our bedroom, so I'll hop on over there to see what they have!

Katie said...

you are too sweet to support local shops. I love Pieces but even withthe discount, I am afraid that it will cost too much :(

Pieces said...

Thank you so much for mentioning us. We love your blog and are thrilled to be included. Thanks for also supporting small businesses!