Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 682's lovely bedroom


I believe I have posted this bedroom (by Nicholas Haslam) before, but I recently came across images of the rest of the room and had to share. I've been drawn to darker, more intimate rooms lately, and this one fits the bill.


This might be my current favorite bedroom. I love the headboard, the chests used as end tables, the grasscloth on the walls, the lamps, the plaid ... all of it really.


Especially the french doors out to what looks like a little courtyard. Heavenly!

10 comments:

abigail said...

the colors in this room are wonderful, so soothing.

Amy said...

i love this room!! i don't think i've ever seen it before either, so thanks!

Sarah said...

I bet you can make that headboard...it is beautiful! And I love the walls. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to do a dark color like that in the bedroom, but it is beautiful here.

Design*Champagne said...

I usually don't care for plaid, too country chic for me, but man, I have to say, I kinda love it in this room. Love the side tables as well!

pve design said...

Nap time? Looks so inviting...

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Beautiful space. I love the mix of the dark walls and the pale blue fabrics on the chairs etc.

Katie said...

wowohwow! Just stunning my dear! Love it.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I usually don't like darker colors... but this bedroom is so lovely!

Sarah Ring said...

I have never seen this room before either and my goodness it is gorgeous - this is going away in my little "future home" folder for sure!

megan @ a life's design said...

oh, i am loving this with you! great post!