Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 824: 2 things you shouldn't miss


Domino alum, blogger and textile designer Michelle Adams, with her business partner Patrick Cline, launched her much-anticipated online magazine, Lonny. I have followed Michelle's blog for a while and always admired her taste (and great attitude), but I am still blown away! It's really fabulous. Patrick's photography really made it so beautiful, and it was fun to hear from some names I think you'll recognize: Eddie Ross and Jaithan Kochar, Ron Marvin, Deborah Needleman, Grace Bonney, Carolina Irving, and more. Check it out here.


Another blogger I always find inspiring is featured in the New York Times. Grant Gibson has totally impeccable taste, and it was so fun to hear the details about how he renovated his San Francisco rental apartment by splurging where it counts and saving in other places. Read the story here.

5 comments:

the NEO-traditionalist said...

I loved both Lonny and the NYT article on Grant as well! I guess we both just have great taste : ) Keep it up!
XX Kate

Lauren said...

hahah i agree with kate!! haha

xoxoxo

so happy about lonny!

MollyO said...

I haven't poured through the entire Lonny mag yet, but it's fabulous! For those of us longing for Domino, what a great substitute! Thanks for the heads up.

Haven and Home said...

I can't wait to sit and read it!

megan @ a life's design said...

i have seen it everywhere, but have not had a chance to look through it, but it looks great!